We rely on our Activities Director to plan, organize, and direct the best possible activities to our residents in support of their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. This position is integral in the ensuring happiness and overall success in the lives of our residents!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the activity needs of each resident ensuring that the recreational, physical, intellectual, and social needs are met.
- Engage residents and family members to involve them in setting resident activity goals.
- Prepare and post monthly activity calendars.
- Supervise employees assisting in the conduct of activities.
- Must have the ability to accept and preform responsibilities as outlined above with a positive attitude.
- But most of all ensuring the residents are enjoying themselves and having fun!
- Must be Certified Activity Director
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Appleton, United States