$5,000 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter all MDS information is per schedule and in compliance with Medicare/Medicaid rules and regulations.
- Assess and evaluate information provided by the DON, Charge Nurses and various other departments contributing to the residents' MDS assessments.
- Monitor care related information and lab results that influence resident acuity, treatment, diagnosis, and classification and make changes in the MDS as appropriate.
- Assure resident care plans are completed and updated timely in compliance with Medicare/Medicaid rules and regulations.
- Coordinate the assessment schedule with the inter-disciplinary team to ensure timeliness of assessments and maximize reimbursement for all Medicare PPS assessments.
- Report all opportunities to improve and enhance resident care, documentation, and reporting related to the MDS reporting process to the Administrator and DON.
- Update daily all relevant information sent from physicians in the MDS system and ensure monthly physician orders are printed and checked before the last day of each month.
- Maintains compliance with requirements in compliance program/plan.
Required licenses or certifications:
- Registered Nursing License in the State of Wisconsin or participating Compact State.
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Appleton, United States